Call us :9136451577,8447668567
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT),(erstwhile DOEACC Society), an Autonomous Scientific Society under the administrative control of Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MoE&IT), Government of India, was set up to carry out Human Resource Development and related activities in the area of Information, Electronics & Communications Technology (IECT). NIELIT is engaged both in Formal & Non-Formal Education in the area of IECT besides development of industry oriented quality education and training programmes in the state-of-the-art areas. NIELIT has endeavoured to establish standards to be the country’s premier institution for Examination and Certification in the field of IECT. It is also one of the National Examination Body, which accredits institutes/organizations for conducting courses in IT in the non-formal sector.
I, (Name of the Authorized signatory) , Son/ Daughter/ Wife of Shri. (Name of Father/Husband) the Authorized Signatory of M/s (Name of the Institute) do hereby take oath and state on solemn affirmation as under that:
- 1. the Institute possess the requisite Software, Hardware, Faculty and other resources, as per norms, for the grant of permission for the conduct of the Digital Literacy Courses at its premises;
- 2. all the facts/ figures/ information/ contents given thereon in this application is correct, complete and omitting no material information;
- 3. the information submitted with this application is for the purpose of ascertaining eligibility of institute for grant of status of Facilitation Centre to conduct Digital Literacy Courses;
- 4. NIELIT may, by means it deems appropriate, determine the accuracy of the information in this application and I authorize any person/ committee/ agency deployed so by NIELIT to contact any entity, individual, company, person(s) mentioned in the application for the purpose of verifying the information supplied;
- 5. I understood that refusal to permit such verification as stated at para-4 above, shall be ground of denial/ withdrawal of status of Facilitation Centre;
- 6. I shall abide by the Terms and Conditions in words and spirit and shall be responsible for the same on behalf of the institute.
Under the Accreditation Scheme of NIELIT, computer-training institutes in the non-formal sector, meeting well-defined criteria, are granted accreditation for specified levels of courses offered under it viz. O (Foundation) Level, A (Advanced Diploma) Level, B Level (Equivalent to MCA) and C Level (Equivalent to M.Tech). The objective of the Scheme is to develop qualified manpower in IT by utilizing the expertise and resources available with the non-formal computer training institutes.