Call us :9136451577,8447668567
call us for more information.01127388606/9717976861/8459922484/8459018834
PRADHAN MANTRI KAUSHAL VIKAS YOJNA
India is a country which is lack in formal skill training only small portion people are skilled.Surprisingly therefore ,several sectors of the country’s economy face shortage of skilled people and are mired with low productivity levels due to poor quality of workforce/Low quality of work .Large sections of the INDIA’s youth are looking for economic and livelihood opportunities. So skill development has become a key priority area for the country. This is not only essential for economic development, but would also help to fulfill youth aspirations for good quality, better paid jobs ,self-employment opportunities and making them more confident. This would also enable the country to take advantage of its favorable demographic profile. With a large pool of skilled people, India has an opportunity to become a skill provider for the world, particularly the ageing developed world.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is the flagship Scheme of the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE)and NSDC. The objective of this Skill Certification Scheme is to enable a large number of Indian youth to take up industry-relevant skill training that will help them in securing a better livelihood. Individuals with prior learning experience or skills will also be assessed and certified under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).The Scheme is approved for another four years (2016-2020) to benefit 10 million youth. The Allocated Budget for the Scheme is 1600 Crores. You can search more on vipsfoundation
. Institutions comprising of National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC), Sector Skill Councils (SSCs), Assessment Agencies (AAs) and Training Partners (TPs),Training Centres are already in place for implementation of the Scheme and more may be added during the course of the Scheme.
Key Components of the Scheme:
- Short Term Training: Providing 60 to 80 lakh youth with the opportunity to get trained, assessed ,skilled and certified.
- Recognition of Prior Learning: Aligning the competencies of 40 lakh individuals from the unregulated workforce with the NSQF.
- Special Projects: Enabling a platform that will facilitate trainings in special areas and premises of Government bodies and Corporates.
- Kaushal and Rojgar Mela: Organized every six months by Training Partners to ensure Scheme’s reach and success far and wide for registered students and training centres.
- Placement Assistance: Linking the aptitude, aspiration, and knowledge of PMKVY candidates to potential employers.
- Continuous Monitoring: Using technology driven methodologies to ensure high standards of quality are maintained of by PMKVY Training Centre’s.
- Standardized Branding and Communication: Ensuring greater visibility and the accurate communication of the Scheme on-ground.
Objective of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is to make India the skill capital of the world. Training will be provided on soft skills, work ethics more
VIPS FOUNDATION has offer franchise for Pradhan mantri kaushal vikas yojana (PMKVY)
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna ( PMKVY) courses list is attached. Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna Organise Rozgar Mela for PMKVY skilled students in every state. Pradhan Mantri Official Website is